[Opensim-dev] How does PBR material scale/rotation/offset reach the viewer?

John Nagle nagle at animats.com
Sat Jul 8 04:31:37 UTC 2023

I'm implementing PBR in my viewer, and I haven't found yet how texture
UV scale, rotation, and offset reach the viewer. They're not in the
texture info sent over UDP; there are no slots for that. They're
not in the glTF texture info; the glTF texture doesn't provide for that,
because it's up to the primitive that uses the material, and we don't
have glTF primitives yet.  They might be in the
LLSD material info for regular materials.

I've been looking in the SL viewer at

https://github.com/secondlife/viewer/blob/DRTVWR-559-SL-17699/indra/llprimitive/llgltfloader.cpp

and I can see those values being processed, but haven't found
yet where the viewer gets them.

Anyone know?

			John Nagle
			Annimts