[Opensim-dev] Request for information about Opensimulator and script engine versions currently in use

Michel Beauregard gimisa at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 8 16:33:06 UTC 2022

You possibly dont  know that osGetScriptEngineName is a restricted function in opensim .
In order to determine the script type by a region resdent you have to use an ack that is rather complex see last paragraph of this article for details.

So the function you present cannot be use for that information.

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/User:Gimisa#YENGINE

I have developped a script for that that can be obtain in my grid .
Hope it helps.

GiMiSa