[Opensim-dev] Request for information about Opensimulator and script engine versions currently in use

Dr Ramesh Ramloll r.ramloll at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 16:04:24 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,
Our team is gathering information about the versions of OpenSimulator and
script engine currently in use. We are currently developing a suite of
products for OpenSimulator. Based on this information, we will be able to
determine on which version of OpenSimulator to focus our testing efforts.
This script can be run to obtain the information you need.

default {
    state_entry() {
        llOwnerSay("OpenSimulator version: " + osGetSimulatorVersion());
        llOwnerSay("Script engine: " + osGetScriptEngineName());
    }
} (edited)

Click on the link below to enter your information.

https://forms.gle/35kVcwyCjvadScXE8
p.s. Grateful if you could forward this request for information to anyone
using OpenSimulator who may not be on the list.

Best wishes
Ramesh
*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Landisville, PA;
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>