[Opensim-dev] Documentation Assistance

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 12:14:18 UTC 2021

Jonathan/Wes... I would just go for it and make any changes you feel
are appropriate to the content in the Wiki.  As others have said
things are easily reversible if there are issues that anyone raises or notes.

I do keep an eye on the Wiki changes and try to proof read things I
see changing that make sense to me and would be happy to give
feedback if I spot anything that seems "iffy" :-)

Best of luck, and thanks for your potential contributions... which
are really needed.