[Opensim-dev] Mantis access locked?

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Sun Aug 18 15:59:15 UTC 2019

On 2019-08-18 11:22 a.m., Mike Lorrey wrote:
> My mantis access is also locked, which prevents me from engaging in
> documentation of bugs and features of scripting functions. Please unlock.
>
> On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 10:11 AM Mike Dickson <mike.dickson at utopiaskye.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Sorry for the mailing list post but I dont see another way to do this.
>> My Mantis access appears to be locked so I cant log in to comment or
>> enter bug reports.  Can this be re-enabled?

I see two user accounts with the Real Name field of Mike Lorrey and two user
accounts with the Real Name field of Mick Dickson. All four accounts are
marked as enabled. I don't know why you would be getting a report that your
access is locked.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick