[Opensim-dev] Introduction

AJLDuarte ajlduarte at sapo.pt
Sat Jun 30 20:52:02 UTC 2018

Hi Mike,
	Yes, but that also means that Yengine uses standard IL and so does
get JIT, not just interpretation.
	Additionally the several APIs (LSL OSSL LS..) maintenance is a bit
easier with no need to also change that specialized bytecode.
	Effective performance depends also on other factors so hard to tell.
	And of course Yengine already works on our code base.
Ubit