[Opensim-dev] Release announcement: OpenSimulator 0.9.0.1

AJLDuarte ajlduarte at sapo.pt
Sat Jun 30 16:18:22 UTC 2018

Hi,
	OpenSimulator version 0.9.0.1 Release is now available. [1], [2]
	This version includes several bug fixes and little improvements
since the release of 0.9.0.0 almost a year ago.
	This is version 0.9.1.0 Dev from our git master branch as it was at
June 30, 2018
	So it is the version most of you did refer to as 0.9.1.0 up to that
date (including Osgrid releases for example)

	Please also read 0.9.0.0 Release notes [3]
	As usual report any bugs or problems on our mantis [4]

Regards,
Ubit

[1] http://opensimulator.org/
[2] http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Download
[3] http://opensimulator.org/wiki/0.9.0.0_Release
[4] http://opensimulator.org/mantis

Ps: Temporary our current development is on our git branch httptests. Master
branch is on 9.0.0.0 bug fixes state.