[Opensim-dev] Introduction

Mike Dickson mike.dickson at rivendellnh.com
Mon Jul 2 11:47:44 UTC 2018

That does indeed sound interesting.  IMO an interpreter is the better
approach vs direct IL execution.  The code is interruptible and you can
better schedule things for each frame.  There is also the risk of executing
machine level code without a real sandboxed environment for it.

Lua as an option would be cool. I had always wanted a python environment but
Lua is perhaps more appropriate for a "gaming" environment.

I hope you can progress your work and I'll continue to report on the Phlox
work.  Only just setting up for it now. But I really need it for what I want
to do.

Mike