[Opensim-dev] Unreal viewer: summoning the coders (Diva Canto)

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Sun Dec 23 17:08:11 UTC 2018

It wasn't me who decided this :)
So that everyone knows, we've been brainstorming within the core dev
channel, looking at options together. Ubit has been doing a lot of
researching, and he single-handily made the UE-viewer come to life in UE
4.21; Nebadon, as usual, has been trying and testing out everything;
Misterblue, Plugh and AliciaRaven have been there discussing options;
Melanie, as always, has been shedding light into where to look.