[Opensim-dev] Mute List OpenSim.ini settings

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 12:30:49 UTC 2017

I saw a tweet fro OSGrid saying that the OpenSimlini configuration
file needed to be changed for the latest OSGrid region addon
distribution to comment out the mute list related lines...

CHANGE Configuration change to [Messaging] commented the two lines below
;MuteListModule = MuteListModule
;MuteListURL = http://im.osgrid.org/mute

I also saw Melanie's latest commit to donate a Mute module to the
current dev master code.

Can someone explain what is needed in the configuration for other
ROBUST grids (MySQL in my case)  that currently set a Mute URL (a
dummy empty .php) as usual to make offline IM work.  Do we just leave
things as is or should we also comment out the custom URL we are using?

Thanks, Ai (Austin)