[Opensim-dev] llSetTimerEvent accuracy / config

Michel Beauregard gimisa at yahoo.fr
Sun Mar 20 20:45:04 UTC 2016

if its the config in opensim you want to talk about and not the accuracy of the timer event itself  there is a good discussion here about that old subject for openrsim / SL :

http://was.fm/opensim/server_patches/use_timers_for_lsl_events
The mantis also reference in this web page is interesting to read.

gimisa