[Opensim-dev] Rép. : llSetTimerEvent accuracy

Michel Beauregard gimisa at yahoo.fr
Sun Mar 20 16:13:54 UTC 2016

I would represent that its not the only difference.

For instance I use osConsoleCommand(string command) for oar loading.
This command failure mode is well handle with window but lack the same behavior and freeze the simulator in mono from what I was witness.

As far as I understand window .NET-framework is not opensource, MONO is only doing the job partly to supplement the functionalities for linux user.

You could try your test running  the new  .NET-core (https://dotnet.github.io/getting-started/) release by window to support mutliplatform including linux  and do your test again see if that covers it better.

Not a very satisfactory answer with opensim being  net based  .
gimisa