[Opensim-dev] Latif Kalifa

Zadark Portal zadarkportal at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 20:44:51 UTC 2016

Latif is a continuing source of inspiration for me. It has been almost 2
years (I think) since an epic IRC exchange removed the 4096 limitation with
a Latif eureka moment and jump regions became a thing of the past. I know
there are other times Latif has risen to the challenge but I will leave
those for others.