[Opensim-dev] Current Status of OpenSim Git Master

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Fri Nov 20 23:03:48 UTC 2015

On 15-11-20 10:51 AM, Blake wrote:
> Is there a summary of the new functionality from the avnmerge somewhere?

A file was created containing one line summaries of the change log entries
for the avnmerge branch. The original file had over 3,000 lines (or was it
over 3,500?). I've gone through the file a few times and cut out a lot of
entries that were about code merges, test patches, and other lines that
conveyed no useful information.

The file still contains 2,378 change log entries which need to be summarized
in some more easily digestible format. I'm not sure where to post the file.
It may need a community effort to go through the changes and generate a
useful summary.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.