[Opensim-dev] Still on Sim and Phys Frames per Second (FPS)

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Fri Nov 13 00:58:33 UTC 2015

Refer to my message of Sep. 15:
http://opensimulator.org/pipermail/opensim-dev/2015-September/026045.html

We take back contributions that are deemed important and technically
good, according to our judgement. The Avination donation falls into this
category. Since it is so large, it had to be handled in a special way --
6 weeks in quarantine. We did it because we want it -- vehicles
crossing, for example. We also did it because it could be done -- we
invited a new core developer because of it, Ubit, and he's been doing
the heroic job of removing all the inconsistencies between master and
the avinationmerge. Ubit has been a hero in this process! Large
donations that don't have a core developer to weave them through simply
don't work for us.

Cheers,
Diva