[Opensim-dev] Still on Sim and Phys Frames per Second (FPS)

dz dz at bitzend.net
Fri Nov 13 00:55:51 UTC 2015

Garmin

It is my understanding that rejected MOSES patches  had other issues....
Including that the  Physics engine interface had to be reworked to fit the
services model  of the framework.
I'm pretty sure that reworked framework is coming out soon,  or has only
been available in the  RC ..      MOSES  has  continued testing  with a
forked version, but there has been talk of  re-examining the  code to see
 if it is possible  to make it  consistent  with the  "generalized"
 design.

I cant speak to the current  plans for the  deployment of  the merge,,,
 the  chat logs of the last developer meeting  seem to indicate it will be
 in chunks... in order to ease the transition..   I don't know how big
those chunks are...