[Opensim-dev] Wholesale reformatting of files (UNCLASSIFIED)

Maxwell, Douglas CIV USARMY ARL (US) douglas.maxwell3.civ at mail.mil
Thu May 28 20:39:30 UTC 2015

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Correction: I am not asking you to take our code.  It is offered as an active attempt to satisfy the requirements of the open source licensing.  If you don't want the code, I will hang it off our github repo instead and continue development in peace.  We are readying the third set of patches now and you will no doubt have heartburn with the spaces in the new code as well.  We have ceased the use of autoformatters in our editors and after this next round of patches the problem (from your perspective) should be solved.

v/r -doug

Douglas Maxwell
Science and Technology Manager
Virtual World Strategic Applications
U.S. Army Research Lab
Simulation & Training Technology Center (STTC)
(c) (407) 242-0209