[Opensim-dev] Harvesting code from forks of Opensim

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Wed May 27 01:44:08 UTC 2015

There is a OSD library which is part of libopenmetaverse. That
implementation is compatible with the OpenSimulator license and the JSON
implementation in it is fairly robust and used extensively in
OpenSimulator. "ll*" functions are usually documented on
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LSL_Portal and that site is generally
regarded as the canonical reference.