[Opensim-dev] Harvesting code from forks of Opensim

W Smith wanderingcodesmith at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 27 01:33:08 UTC 2015

I have no idea how the idea of importing these AA* functions got into this thread my interest is in implementing LSL.

 I was intending implementing some of the 24+ unimplemented LSL ll* functions that OpenSim lacks. I was going to look for "inspiration and assistance" in doing this in the Aurora sim implementations.

None will probably be a direct fit to OpenSim but there will be some degree of copy/paste

Talun