[Opensim-dev] Harvesting code from forks of Opensim

Cinder Roxley cinder at alchemyviewer.org
Tue May 26 21:05:51 UTC 2015

On May 26, 2015 at 2:59:54 PM, Morgaine (morgaine.dinova at googlemail.com) wrote:
I'm just an observer on this project, albeit a very long term one, dating back to near the beginning.  One thing that long-term observers are well qualified to do is to confirm or to deny the veracity of allegations of long-term trends.

Mike Chase's allegation that

"OpenSim is slowly dieing (IMO) from neglect"

is clearly unfounded since commits show no sign of stopping.  I haven't checked the rate of commits so perhaps Mike has more information in this regard.  I welcome better information.
https://www.openhub.net/p/opensimulator/commits/summary

--
Cinder Roxley
Sent with Airmail