[Opensim-dev] Harvesting code from forks of Opensim

Fly Man fly.man.opensim at gmail.com
Tue May 26 12:24:41 UTC 2015

Talun, why would you want to use the aaFunction from AuroraSim when it's no
longer being developed ??

1) AuroraSim died when the main developer went missing

2) Most of the aaFunctions are based on parts that aren't in OpenSim for
obvious reasons.

So, I would -1 for including any functions that are specific for a fork of
OpenSim (which was branched of an older version of OpenSim)