[Opensim-dev] Harvesting code from forks of Opensim

Frank Nichols j.frank.nichols at gmail.com
Sat May 23 22:55:09 UTC 2015

As far as I know the restriction would be the fork must allow it, and have a copyright that is compatible with OS Core.

If both those criteria are met, then I suggest you discuss the changes you propose to submit in this mailing list and/or on the #opensim-dev IRC channel before starting to ensure the direction you are going would be acceptable before doing a lot of work.

Frank