[Opensim-dev] multiple robust instances...

BoneZ bonez at dogzhouse.com
Sat May 9 23:34:07 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm wanting to experiment with using multiple robust instances behind
nginx speaking to a single mysql database.
Can anyone give me an example Robust.HG.ini file which would allow this
and still do hypergrid without issues?

I have nginx accepting connections on ports 8002 and 8003 and directing
them to each of the robust instances (running ports 8012,8013 and
8022,8023) in a round robin setup.
I have not split up my services, they are all still running on each
instance of robust.

I can't seem to get the configs setup correctly to keep hypergrid
working as it should and I'm wondering if someone has a similar working
setup which they could share the robust settings?

Thanks.