[Opensim-dev] Parcel/Region Access?

BoneZ bonez at dogzhouse.com
Tue Jul 21 00:43:46 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I'm wondering if someone might be able to help out with a few questions?
I posted this on the user's list, but didn't receive any answers, but I
did get a confirmation that I'm not the only one.

Is there something I need to set in the configurations in order for the
viewer to respect the region rating?
I currently have a region rated as "ADULT" and my viewer is set for PG
only, but my viewer still lets me enter this region.
I cannot find any settings pertaining to this in the config files.
Is this feature not yet implemented?

Here's my criteria:
  - The region is currently set to a rating of "Adult".
  - The user entering the region has the viewer set for PG only
  - The user entering the region is not a "god"
  - The user entering the region is not in any group allowed access to
the region
  - The user is not an estate manager for the estate the region is in.
  - The user is not the owner of any land (parcel) found on that region.
  - The region has no estate managers except the owner
  - The land (One large parcel consisting of the entire region) is not
set to or owned by any group.
  - The region is a standard 256 x 256 region

Thanks.