[Opensim-dev] The MOSES project will longer submit patches.

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 03:19:27 UTC 2015

While I am somewhat disappointed by this decision I think it will probably
be a good choice. We've pulled in other features from forks in the past and
it's worked out fairly well although it's often is more work on our part.
I'll still request that your developers join our IRC channel (
irc.freenode.net #opensim-dev) and make use of this list while designing
your physics implementation as we do have a fair bit of experience doing
this sort of thing and may be able to help you as well as help ourselves
later when we do pull your code.