[Opensim-dev] OpenSim Performance

Amit Goel Amit.Goel at ucf.edu
Wed Sep 10 12:54:12 UTC 2014

Dear OpenSim Developers

I joined this list recently, a rookie developer for openSim. I was looking forward for some information on performance on openSim. How do you measure it ? Are there any published or unpublished studies on it ? Articles ? Papers ? PhD Thesis ?

I wish to work on writing code for measuring performance of opensim and collecting various stats while it is running. If there is already something, I shall read it, review it and reuse or build upon top of it.

Thanks and Regards

-- amit