[Opensim-dev] Load test 2 report

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 22 17:22:56 UTC 2014

For anyone interested, I just wrote up a report on last week's load test on my blog at [1].  One point of interest is
that I wrote some Python tools to crank out summary info and graphs from stat logs.  To be honest, I spent most of my
available load test time writing these but I think it's a worthwhile investment as it will make future analysis easier
both for load tests and in other situations.

There's another load test at 8pm BST (12 pm PT, 3pm ET, 9pm CEST) today on the conference keynote regions.

[1] http://justincc.org/blog/2014/07/22/opensimulator-load-test-2-report/

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting