[Opensim-dev] Mono 4.0 coming changes

Mike Chase mike.chase at alternatemetaverse.com
Tue Dec 30 02:08:52 UTC 2014

There are packages for recent Mono for all the major distros and source
for the obscure ones.   The 2.x series isnt "supported" by the upstream
project.   I don't personally see a good reason why you can adopt a more
recent version and standardize on that,  the packages are available.

http://www.mono-project.com/download/#download-lin

Mike