[Opensim-dev] dispatcher interface

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Wed Dec 24 03:08:09 UTC 2014

I would have to see this become OSD XML (LLXML( because LLXML is so
much wordier (up to 100% size gain on small messages, like one
acknowledgement byte. JSON is superior in pretty much every way
except for enforced typing and I don't judge that valuable enough to
let it double the message byte size.

Melanie