[Opensim-dev] SQLite doen't need Community.CsharpSqlite.dll?

Oren Hurvitz orenh at kitely.com
Tue Apr 22 16:55:46 UTC 2014

I'm working on eliminating warnings. A few of the warnings had to do with
SQLite (the precise warnings aren't important, but they had to do with a
DLL that reimplements System.Func). I found that I can eliminate the
warnings if I remove the following lines from prebuild.xml:

      <Reference name="Community.CsharpSqlite" path="../../../bin/"/>
      <Reference name="Community.CsharpSqlite.Sqlite" path="../../../bin"/>

This doesn't seem to have broken SQLite, because I ran the unit tests
afterwards (which use SQLite), and they still ran fine.

By the way, the second of these two lines was *already* in error: because
there's no backslash after "bin", the resulting reference was invalid.

Does anyone know of a reason why these references should stay?

Oren