[Opensim-dev] Parcel Access Enforcement

James Stallings II james.stallings at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 16:14:59 UTC 2014

It would seem that the two invocations of the TestLandRestrictions method
in Scene occur in each of NewUserConnection and
QueryAccess. EventManagerOnAvatarEnteringNewParcel is, fairly obviously,
and event callback method; at this point I don't have but a guess where
this might be called excepting from
within EventManagerOnSignificantClientMovement.

I'd like to think that the two calls to TestLandRestrictions in Scene might
be reduced to one; but I'm not yet convinced it is the way to go.

More to follow.

Cheers

http://osgrid.org/
http://simhost.com