[Opensim-dev] Preparing for OpenSimulator 0.8

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 16:34:10 UTC 2014

>From: Jim Williams <sphere1952 at gmail.com>
>Not only do I not want to do development, I want to use the system
>which was developed.  ... So, you may drop dead for all I care.  You
>are not helping to protect my environment.

Whoooaaa Jim... take it easy... that's way out of order in an open
source contributed effort community.. and really not nice on a list
for the developers who put their time and effort in to give us all
software we can enjoy and use.

I for one will be very pleased to see the stable release of 0.8.0
which testing is showing is very stable and up-to-date running on our
own grid, on add-on regions on OSGrid and doing hypergrid jumps to a
range of other grids.  I am very glad that Justin one again is
willing to take on the release preparation on behalf of all of us in
the community.. developers, testers, documenters, wiki and blog
writers, and users.