[Opensim-dev] Viewer doesn't render attachments after teleport

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 11:50:28 UTC 2014

I've seen attachment rezzing failures in SL for years. Right-clicking
usually fixes it. If there is an issue then I suspect it's a long-standing
viewer bug that may be exacerbated by some combination of legal protocol.
If it is somehow related to packet ordering, then we might be able to send
it in a particular order but given the non-stream nature of UDP we cannot
guarantee it will be received in any order.