No subject

Sat Apr 19 02:14:48 UTC 2014

you will have an 'isolated' software team working on your viewer and none of
this team will be contributing code to Opensim. I also assume that any
contributors to your viewer will not be able to contribute to Opensim. If
this is the case then they will also not be able to contribute to the
Idealist viewer as the people working on this are opensim contributors.
Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

The beauty (for me anyway) of the IdealistViewer is that it is possible to
be involved in contributing patches to both Opensim and IdealistViewer.

I think that it is important to clarify this issue to prevent problems in
the future.

Chris Down