[Opensim-dev] How to properly enable JsonStore

phantom phantom2024 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 21 15:21:27 UTC 2013

Hi!
Im doing some tests on opensim 0.7.6, running under windows 7 64 bits, with
the OpenSim.32BitLaunch.exe. I want to use JsonStore functions on my
scripts, like JsonGetValue, or JsonGetJson. I read how to enable json store
in this site: http://opensimulator.org/wiki/JsonStore_Module.
But i am only able to get working JsonCreateStore and JsonDestroyStore. When
i try to use JsonGetValue or JsonGetJson i get the following compile error:
The name 'JsonGetValue' does not exist in the current context.
The same goes for JsonGetJson.

The test script is:

key storeID;
default
{
    touch_start(integer n)
    {
        storeID = JsonCreateStore("{ 'foo' : { 'bar' : 'one' } }");
        llOwnerSay(JsonGetValue(storeID, "foo.bar"));
        JsonDestroyStore(storeID);
    }
}

I appreciate any help. Thanks!