[Opensim-dev] 0.7.5 rc1, missing support for the DTL/NSL module

James Hughes jamesh at bluewallgroup.com
Sun Jan 6 19:57:59 UTC 2013

On 01/06/2013 09:15 AM, What Virtual World - Guy Quicksand wrote:
> Hello all.. hope to post this to the right section.
> I have been trying to update our beta simulators to 0.7.5 rc1.
> It seems it has a problem at the mono.addins.
> Error log(part):
> log4net:ERROR DefaultRepositorySelector: Unhandled exception in
> GetInfoForAssembly
> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly
> 'Mono.Addins, Versi
> on=0.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756' or one of
> its depe
> ndencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the
> assembly
> reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
> File name: 'Mono.Addins, Version=0.5.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyToken=0738eb......

Can you see any other copies of Mono.Addins in the path on that system,
or does the module distribute it's own version of them?

> I have done next:
> replaced :
> bin/Mono.Addins.CecilReflector.dll
> bin/Mono.Addins.Setup.dll
> bin/Mono.Addins.dll

Mono Addins have been updated to support some new capabilities on the
Robust server.

The distributed versions are what should work. Changing them might cause
further issues. First, let's see if there are additional copies around.
Also, if you remove that module, does it report the error?

Thanks
BlueWall