[Opensim-dev] opensim-libs out of date ?

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 09:50:33 UTC 2013

OpenMetaverse (libom) libraries (including openjpeg) come from the
libOpenmetaverse project and are not modified, so they probably should not
exist in opensim-libs. If the are there, they are probably old versions
that may have been modified but were later replaced by unmodified versions.
You should be able to find the source for the libs included with current
OpenSimulator at https://github.com/openmetaversefoundation

Not sure about the bullet stuff, but there have been several attempts to
add bullet physics in the past and some of those in opensim-libs may be
from those attempts. MisterBlue would hopefully know more about where to
find the latest.