[Opensim-dev] GIt master is broken until further notice

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Fri Dec 13 18:46:06 UTC 2013

I will likely need to add some dummy methods to Bullet to satisfy
the new physics interface. In particular, part of the crossing code
is a method to save and restore vehicle parameters. They are
shadowed in SOP or SOG, i forget which one, and re-set on crossing.
You may need to flesh out these methods.

Melanie