[Opensim-dev] Get hypergrid URL in script

kidd piko kidd.piko at TheHyperGates.com
Tue Aug 13 20:15:43 UTC 2013

It's true that it is impossible to achieve this functionality using the
wealth of osFunctions available.

None the less, at TheHyperGates.com, we have had this functionality for
years.

Recently, we have open-sourced our HyperGate Network Client scripts and the
script repository can be found here: https://github.com/rdc/HyperGate

If more documentation and/or more API functions are needed, please feel
free to make a request and we can try to budget some time in those
directions.

All the best,

Zvi ben Yaakov (a.k.a rdc)
http://TheHyperGates.com