[Opensim-dev] partially functional llSetKeyframedMotion implementation

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 29 01:36:17 UTC 2012

Looks interesting.  I'd like to take a look but unfortunately I have various other things queued right now.  However, I
did leave a couple of notes on the mantis.

Perhaps you could explain to me why llSetKeyFramedMotion() is better than llMoveToTarget()?  I know OpenSimulator works
somewhat differently to the LL simulator (e.g. scripts do not run within time slices of the scene loop - which is what
I'm guessing happens on LL) so things might be different on OpenSimulator.

On 27/09/12 19:25, SignpostMarv Martin wrote:
> I started work on an implementation of llSetKeyframedMotion at work the other day, but ran into some issues.
>
> Would be nice if other devs could take a look and try to get it working? http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=6112
>
> I've only tested it with ping-pong translations (it goes too far when going backwards) and rotations are untested and
> known to be borked.
>

> ~ Marv.

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting