[Opensim-dev] How do I get runprebuild.sh to put references to the dll's I need in the build file for OptionalModules?

Edmund Edgar ed at avatarclassroom.com
Sat Sep 8 13:52:55 UTC 2012

On 8 September 2012 20:53, James Hughes <jamesh at bluewallgroup.com> wrote:
> Edmund, Have a look at http://bluewallvirtual.com/example_region_module.

Thanks. I've got the thing building and running properly as an addon
now, but I didn't fully understand everything I was doing so I'll take
a look through your example and see if there's anything I should fix.

Relatedly, now it's an add-on and it's making its own .dll, can people
who want to use my module (if anybody does) just install my compiled
.dll rather than building everything from source? I guess I'd need to
build different versions for different OpenSim versions?

--
Edmund Edgar
Avatar Classroom

ed at avatarclassroom.com