[Opensim-dev] How do I get runprebuild.sh to put references to the dll's I need in the build file for OptionalModules?

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Sat Sep 8 01:26:26 UTC 2012

On 12-09-07 08:43 PM, Edmund Edgar wrote:
> I've got a new module I'm building called FreeMoney under
> Region/OptionalModules/ which wants to be able to use MySql and
> JSON.net dll's. When I try to build the project on Ubuntu:
> ./runprebuild.sh
> nant
>
> ...I get errors like:
[snip]
> What do I have to do to make runprebuild.sh put those lines in the
> build file?

You need a prebuild.xml file for the module.

Other can comment on the use of putting module code under
Region/OptionalModules. When I use, or work on, additional modules I put
them under addon-modules. In your case you would create a directory
addon-modules/FreeMoney and put the prebuild.xml file in that directory
along with the files and directory structure for the files needed to compile
the module.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.