[Opensim-dev] How do I get runprebuild.sh to put references to the dll's I need in the build file for OptionalModules?

Edmund Edgar ed at avatarclassroom.com
Sat Sep 8 00:43:41 UTC 2012

I've been blundering around with Mono trying to extend Snoopy
Pfeffer's Mod-PayPal module to do some things I'll explain another
time.

I've got a new module I'm building called FreeMoney under
Region/OptionalModules/ which wants to be able to use MySql and
JSON.net dll's. When I try to build the project on Ubuntu:
./runprebuild.sh
nant

...I get errors like:
[csc] /usr/local/opensim/sites/ed5/OpenSim/Region/OptionalModules/FreeMoney/FreeMoneyBitcoinAddress.cs(9,7):
error CS0246: The type or namespace name `MySql' could not be found.
Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

I can fix this by putting the following in the
OpenSim/Region/OptionalModules/OpenSim.Region.OptionalModules.dll.build
file generated by runprebuild.sh
 <include name="Newtonsoft.Json.Net20.dll" />
 <include name="MySql.Data.dll" />
...after which nant builds the thing without complaint, but obviously
they get blown away if I run runprebuild.sh again.

What do I have to do to make runprebuild.sh put those lines in the
build file? I'm thinking I may need something vaguely like this:
https://github.com/edmundedgar/Mod-FreeMoney/blob/1f9a39c3405145c1efb95ac046d3811436f02309/addon-modules/mod-freemoney/Modules/Resources/FreeMoneyPlugin.addin.xml
...but I'm not sure exactly what.

--
Edmund Edgar