[Opensim-dev] [Windows] possible intresting registery setting.

R.Gunther rigun at rigutech.nl
Mon Nov 5 22:24:10 UTC 2012

I Agree its hard to test, because you need to restart the whole server
and then regions are fresh started to.
But something that where suprise. (can be dup luck to) is that i did not
have much lag if i come close to some simborders.
Especially samsara did create lag when i come to close. with result i
crossed the border.  i have not seen it anymore for now.
Same with my physics trains. before the registery key the where much
faster in derailing. the ride now nice rounds.
I need to revert the key next week and see what happens when its set to
normal. (keep opensim version same)