[Opensim-dev] Opensim and hemispheric screen

Tom Willans tom.willans at bessacarr.com
Sun Jun 17 07:34:41 UTC 2012

Thanks folks, much appreciated.  I looked at the exodus browser, but will review it again. I am hoping to follow the advice of Paul Burke http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/miscellaneous/domefisheye/fisheye/
A very similar approach to the spherical sphere approach suggested.

Tom

Tom Willans  BSc(Hons)  MBCS  CITP
PhD Student
Serious Games Institute, Coventry University
United Kingdom

Managing Director Bessacarr Publications Ltd
Senior Research Representative:Engineering and Computing
+44 (0)121 288 0281
email: tom.willans at bessacarr.com
skype: tom.willans
Second Life and OSGrid: Tom Tiros