[Opensim-dev] strange code in object "Creator", "Owner", etc.

Fleep Tuque fleep513 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 19:29:23 UTC 2012

Hi Rob,

In the latest version 0.7.3, there was a configuration change for Profile
URLs that differs from previous versions.  If you didn't modify the format
from your old config files, that might be the problem.  From the config
page at
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Installing_and_Running_Hypergrid#Configuration_for_OpenSimulator_0.7.3
:

*There are some minor changes for Hypergrid configuration in OpenSimulator
0.7.3 compared to 0.7.2. Compared to 0.7.2, ProfileURI parameters become
HomeURI parameters instead and lose their extensions (e.g. ProfileServerURI
= "http://127.0.0.1:9000/profiles" in [HGInventoryService] in
StandaloneCommon.ini becomes HomeURI = "http://127.0.0.1:9000"*

I'm using Mimetic Core's Opensim Services bundle on FleepGrid, which I
think uses the same osprofiles module, and there are copies of my
robust.ini and opensim.ini config files at
http://fleep.wikispaces.com/FleepGrid if that might be helpful (will have
to scroll down to find them).

Hope the solution is that simple!

- Chris/Fleep

Chris M. Collins (SL/OS: Fleep Tuque)
Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research (UCSIM)
UCIT Instructional & Research Computing
University of Cincinnati
406A Zimmer Hall
315 College Drive