[Opensim-dev] Questions about Vehicle scripting calls

Bengt Falke bengt at falke.nu
Thu Jun 7 09:38:15 UTC 2012

This is getting more and more interesting for each post on the subject......

I think it would be a good thing to collect all the relevant information about physics and scripting in the forum so it is available to all struggling with this. Are there still active work going on with ODE or are our only option to find ways around the problems or hope for the Bullet engine?

I saw in another post a reference to a OSGrid scripting forum and I assume it is this section you are referring to (please correct me if I am wrong): http://forums.osgrid.org/viewforum.php?f=5&sid=d584d594240e0917e41480491af385ec

That might anyhow be a good place to post in.
Void Pipe