[Opensim-dev] opensim Exception - faild to load addtional modulle....

OpenSimFan info at verwijs-pc.nl
Wed Jul 25 18:40:24 UTC 2012

thanks for reply..

the module is a money module, and for MOG marketplace website .

I thought it had something to do with *.NET *but i guess you also need the
source code
to implement a module within opensimulator when you compile...

this is a recurring problem, when you compile a new version of opensim,
its not possible to use older modules.

developers who maintain an additional module should update there module at
least once a month
to stay "up-to-date"  with opensimulator  for  less failures with additional
modules...

OpenSimFan

-----
OpenSimFan
My Opensim/Second Life Blog
http://verwijs.wordpress.com
(Dutch, basic hardware/software help  windows, Mac, Linux)
http://verwijs-pc.nl
My Twitter Page:
http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan
My Facebook page (be my friend, please )
http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs