[Opensim-dev] opensim Exception - faild to load addtional modulle....

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Wed Jul 25 14:47:10 UTC 2012

On 12-07-25 07:47 AM, OpenSimFan wrote:
>   i'm using My Open Grid HGExchange modulle,  what exactly has changed to
> fail an additional dll to load?

Some changes were made to module loading a while ago. That might have
affected your module depending on its age. Off the top of my head, I would
say you should compare the Initialise() and AddRegion() in your module code
to other modules.

Without knowing the exact message(s) you get when you try to load the module
its hard to say for sure if this has anything to do with the reason your
module won't load.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.