[Opensim-dev] osNPCxxx functions vs security

Argus argus at archimuh.de
Thu Jul 5 14:38:11 UTC 2012

Right, I also agree that a huge delay whould not be right. The lsl event
can handle up to 100 touches. I would say our limit should not be higher
than those 100 sothat a normal agent still has the chance of triggering
the event without beeing blocked by the npc.

I do however disagree with touches to the obejct owned by the same owner
as the NPC. The limit should also be implemented to the owners
themselfes. Many grieferscripts are passt on to others who accidentaly
run them. Also testscript can be a huge issue.